Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe property conditions and keeping their guests, commercial patrons, and others protected from the risk of injury when they are on their premises. If property conditions are unsafe or security is not adequately provided, an innocent person could be injured or killed. If you were hurt—or a family member was killed—on someone else’s property, you may have a claim against the property owner.
I can help you get compensation for injuries resulting from:
- Falls from porches or balconies due to structural unsoundness, missing handrails, or insufficient lighting;
- Slip and falls in grocery stores;
- Injuries suffered on rides at carnivals, fairs or amusement parks;
- Dangerous conditions at recreation centers or swimming pools;
- Construction injuries caused by unsafe conditions at the work site;
- Fall on icy sidewalks made especially dangerous by poor drainage.
I can also represent you in cases involving negligent security. If you were the victim of a violent crime or sexual assault in a shopping mall, stadium, public parking garage, office building, or anywhere private security arrangements are typically in place, please call me.
I collect no attorneys’ fees unless and until you recover on your claim, whether by settlement or by jury verdict. I commit substantial resources to investigate your case, hire expert witnesses, and cover other necessary expenses. If we win, I recover these expenditures. If not, you owe me nothing.
Call me Toll Free at (855) 211-1302.